Biopolymers for biocatalysis: Structure and catalytic mechanism of hydroxynitrile lyases
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Special Issue: Macromolecules in the 21st Century—Otto Vogl
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 479–486, 1 February 2004
How to Cite
Gruber, K. and Kratky, C. (2004), Biopolymers for biocatalysis: Structure and catalytic mechanism of hydroxynitrile lyases. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 42: 479–486. doi: 10.1002/pola.10845
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2003
- Austrian Research Foundation FWF
- Österreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften. Grant Number: APART-fellowship 614
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!