Synthesis and characterization of linear tetrablock quarterpolymers of styrene, isoprene, dimethylsiloxane, and 2-vinylpyridine
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Special Issue: Macromolecules in the 21st Century—Otto Vogl
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 514–519, 1 February 2004
How to Cite
Fragouli, P. G., Iatrou, H. and Hadjichristidis, N. (2004), Synthesis and characterization of linear tetrablock quarterpolymers of styrene, isoprene, dimethylsiloxane, and 2-vinylpyridine. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 42: 514–519. doi: 10.1002/pola.10856
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2003
- The Greek Ministry of Education
- The Research Committee of the University of Athens
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!