New soluble functional polymers by free-radical copolymerization of methacrylates and bipyridine ruthenium complexes
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 41, Issue 24, pages 3954–3964, 15 December 2003
How to Cite
Holder, E., Meier, M. A. R., Marin, V. and Schubert, U. S. (2003), New soluble functional polymers by free-radical copolymerization of methacrylates and bipyridine ruthenium complexes. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 41: 3954–3964. doi: 10.1002/pola.10959
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2003
- Dutch Polymer Institute
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!