Alkoxyamine-mediated “living” radical polymerization: MS investigation of the early stages of styrene polymerization initiated by cumyl-TEISO
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1232–1241, 15 April 2001
How to Cite
Cresidio, S. P., Aldabbagh, F., Busfield, W. K., Jenkins, I. D., Thang, S. H., Zayas-Holdsworth, C. and Zetterlund, P. B. (2001), Alkoxyamine-mediated “living” radical polymerization: MS investigation of the early stages of styrene polymerization initiated by cumyl-TEISO. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 39: 1232–1241. doi: 10.1002/pola.1100
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2001
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2000
- Australian Research Council
- Department of Science and Technology, Philippines
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!