Synthesis and characterization of polyethylene/clay–silica nanocomposites: A montmorillonite/silica-hybrid-supported catalyst and in situ polymerization
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 941–949, 15 February 2004
How to Cite
Wei, L., Tang, T. and Huang, B. (2004), Synthesis and characterization of polyethylene/clay–silica nanocomposites: A montmorillonite/silica-hybrid-supported catalyst and in situ polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 42: 941–949. doi: 10.1002/pola.11053
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2003
- Ministry of National Sciences and Technology of China. Grant Number: G 1999064801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!