Preparation and properties of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)/poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) interpenetrating polymer networks for drug delivery
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1249–1254, 1 March 2004
How to Cite
Zhang, J.-T., Huang, S.-W., Cheng, S.-X. and Zhuo, R.-X. (2004), Preparation and properties of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)/poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) interpenetrating polymer networks for drug delivery. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 42: 1249–1254. doi: 10.1002/pola.11092
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2003
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973 Program; G1999064703)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: (20204009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!