Modeling the reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer process in cumyl dithiobenzoate-mediated styrene homopolymerizations: Assessing rate coefficients for the addition–fragmentation equilibrium
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 1353–1365, 1 May 2001
How to Cite
Barner-Kowollik, C., Quinn, J. F., Morsley, D. R. and Davis, T. P. (2001), Modeling the reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer process in cumyl dithiobenzoate-mediated styrene homopolymerizations: Assessing rate coefficients for the addition–fragmentation equilibrium. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 39: 1353–1365. doi: 10.1002/pola.1112
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2001
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2000
- Uniqema (Imperial Chemical Industries)
- Cooperative Research Center for Polymers
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!