Electrophilic substitution of organosilicon compounds. II. Synthesis of allyl-terminated polyisobutylenes by quantitative allylation of tert-chloro-polyisobutylenes with allyltrimethylsilane
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1987 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 25, Issue 12, pages 3255–3265, December 1987
How to Cite
Wilczek, L. and Kennedy, J. P. (1987), Electrophilic substitution of organosilicon compounds. II. Synthesis of allyl-terminated polyisobutylenes by quantitative allylation of tert-chloro-polyisobutylenes with allyltrimethylsilane. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 25: 3255–3265. doi: 10.1002/pola.1987.080251207
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 1987
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!