Free radical exit in emulsion polymerization. II. Model discrimination via experiment
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 631–649, March 1994
How to Cite
Morrison, B. R., Casey, B. S., Lacik, I., Leslie, G. L., Sangster, D. F., Gilbert, R. G. and Napper, D. H. (1994), Free radical exit in emulsion polymerization. II. Model discrimination via experiment. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 32: 631–649. doi: 10.1002/pola.1994.080320403
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 1993
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!