The antioxidant role of α-tocopherol in polymers. I. The nature of transformation products of α-tocopherol formed during melt processing of LDPE†
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 16, pages 3099–3113, December 1994
How to Cite
Al-Malaika, S., Ashley, H. and Issenhuth, S. (1994), The antioxidant role of α-tocopherol in polymers. I. The nature of transformation products of α-tocopherol formed during melt processing of LDPE. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 32: 3099–3113. doi: 10.1002/pola.1994.080321610
In memory of H. Ashley
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!