Synthesis of hydrophilic/CO2-philic poly(ethylene oxide)-b-poly(1,1,2,2-tetrahydroperfluorodecyl acrylate) block copolymers via controlled/living radical polymerizations and their properties in liquid and supercritical CO2
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 42, Issue 10, pages 2405–2415, 15 May 2004
How to Cite
Ma, Z. and Lacroix-Desmazes, P. (2004), Synthesis of hydrophilic/CO2-philic poly(ethylene oxide)-b-poly(1,1,2,2-tetrahydroperfluorodecyl acrylate) block copolymers via controlled/living radical polymerizations and their properties in liquid and supercritical CO2. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 42: 2405–2415. doi: 10.1002/pola.20117
- Issue online: 5 APR 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2003
- French Ministry of Research. Grant Number: 572-2002
- The Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!