Reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer polymerization of glycidyl methacrylate with 2-cyanoprop-2-yl 1-dithionaphthalate as a chain-transfer agent
Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 42, Issue 10, pages 2558–2565, 15 May 2004
How to Cite
Zhu, J., Zhou, D., Zhu, X. and Chen, G. (2004), Reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer polymerization of glycidyl methacrylate with 2-cyanoprop-2-yl 1-dithionaphthalate as a chain-transfer agent. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 42: 2558–2565. doi: 10.1002/pola.20119
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20176033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!