Synthesis and characterization of well-defined diblock and triblock copolymers of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) and poly(ethylene oxide)
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 42, Issue 19, pages 4873–4881, 1 October 2004
How to Cite
Hong, C.-Y., You, Y.-Z. and Pan, C.-Y. (2004), Synthesis and characterization of well-defined diblock and triblock copolymers of poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) and poly(ethylene oxide). J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 42: 4873–4881. doi: 10.1002/pola.20248
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51073025
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!