Synthesis and characterization of novel thermoresponsive-co-biodegradable hydrogels composed of N-isopropylacrylamide, poly(L-lactic acid), and dextran
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 42, Issue 20, pages 5054–5066, 15 October 2004
How to Cite
Huang, X., Nayak, B. R. and Lowe, T. L. (2004), Synthesis and characterization of novel thermoresponsive-co-biodegradable hydrogels composed of N-isopropylacrylamide, poly(L-lactic acid), and dextran. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 42: 5054–5066. doi: 10.1002/pola.20327
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2003
- Whitaker Foundation
- Penn State Surgery Feasibility Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!