Synthesis and characterization of well-defined poly(2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate-co-styrene)-graft-poly(ε-caprolactone) by sequential controlled polymerization
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 42, Issue 21, pages 5523–5529, 1 November 2004
How to Cite
Xu, X. and Huang, J. (2004), Synthesis and characterization of well-defined poly(2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate-co-styrene)-graft-poly(ε-caprolactone) by sequential controlled polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 42: 5523–5529. doi: 10.1002/pola.20387
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!