Dithiocarbamate mediated controlled/living free radical polymerization of methyl acrylate under 60Co γ-ray irradiation: Conjugation effect of N-group
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 42, Issue 22, pages 5670–5677, 15 November 2004
How to Cite
Hua, D., Bai, R., Lu, W. and Pan, C. (2004), Dithiocarbamate mediated controlled/living free radical polymerization of methyl acrylate under 60Co γ-ray irradiation: Conjugation effect of N-group. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 42: 5670–5677. doi: 10.1002/pola.20394
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2003
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20274043
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!