Arenesulfonyl bromides: The second universal class of functional initiators for the metal-catalyzed living radical polymerization of methacrylates, acrylates, and styrenes
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 319–330, 15 January 2005
How to Cite
Grigoras, C. and Percec, V. (2005), Arenesulfonyl bromides: The second universal class of functional initiators for the metal-catalyzed living radical polymerization of methacrylates, acrylates, and styrenes. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 43: 319–330. doi: 10.1002/pola.20512
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2004
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2004
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!