Synthesis and mass spectrometry characterization of centrally and terminally amine-functionalized polyisobutylenes
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 946–958, 1 March 2005
How to Cite
Wollyung, K. M., Wesdemiotis, C., Nagy, A. and Kennedy, J. P. (2005), Synthesis and mass spectrometry characterization of centrally and terminally amine-functionalized polyisobutylenes. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 43: 946–958. doi: 10.1002/pola.20566
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0243314
- Capital Chemical Co.
- Ohio Board of Regents
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!