α-Cyanobenzyl dithioester reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer agents for controlled radical polymerizations
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 1535–1543, 1 April 2005
How to Cite
Li, C. and Benicewicz, B. C. (2005), α-Cyanobenzyl dithioester reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer agents for controlled radical polymerizations. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 43: 1535–1543. doi: 10.1002/pola.20658
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2004
- Eastman Kodak Co.
- Nanoscale Science
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0117792
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!