Fluorene-based alternating polymers containing electron-withdrawing bithiazole units: Preparation and device applications
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1845–1857, 1 May 2005
How to Cite
Lee, J., Jung, B.-J., Lee, S. K., Lee, J.-I., Cho, H.-J. and Shim, H.-K. (2005), Fluorene-based alternating polymers containing electron-withdrawing bithiazole units: Preparation and device applications. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 43: 1845–1857. doi: 10.1002/pola.20659
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2004
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: R01-2003-000-10213-0 (2003)
- Center for Advanced Functional Polymers of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation
- BK21 of the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!