Reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer polymerization of methyl methacrylate in suspension
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 2001–2012, 15 May 2005
How to Cite
Biasutti, J. D., Davis, T. P., Lucien, F. P. and Heuts, J. P. A. (2005), Reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer polymerization of methyl methacrylate in suspension. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 43: 2001–2012. doi: 10.1002/pola.20673
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2004
- Australian Research Council
- Faculty of Engineering at the University of New South Wales
- ICI Plc through its Strategic Research Fund
- Australian Research Council for a Professorial Fellowship
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science for a Ramón y Cajal Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!