Biodegradable polymers based on renewable resources. IX. Synthesis and degradation behavior of polycarbonates based on 1,4:3,6-dianhydrohexitols and tartaric acid derivatives with pendant functional groups
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 43, Issue 17, pages 3909–3919, 1 September 2005
How to Cite
Yokoe, M., Aoi, K. and Okada, M. (2005), Biodegradable polymers based on renewable resources. IX. Synthesis and degradation behavior of polycarbonates based on 1,4:3,6-dianhydrohexitols and tartaric acid derivatives with pendant functional groups. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 43: 3909–3919. doi: 10.1002/pola.20830
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2005
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 11217208, 16550113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!