Accelerated iterative strategy for the divergent synthesis of dendritic macromolecules using a combination of living radical polymerization and an irreversible terminator multifunctional initiator
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 43, Issue 20, pages 4894–4906, 15 October 2005
How to Cite
Percec, V., Grigoras, C., Bera, T. K., Barboiu, B. and Bissel, P. (2005), Accelerated iterative strategy for the divergent synthesis of dendritic macromolecules using a combination of living radical polymerization and an irreversible terminator multifunctional initiator. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 43: 4894–4906. doi: 10.1002/pola.20864
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2005
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!