Polymers from a levopimaric acid–acrylonitrile Diels–Alder adduct: Synthesis and characterization
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 43, Issue 24, pages 6308–6322, 15 December 2005
How to Cite
Bicu, I. and Mustata, F. (2005), Polymers from a levopimaric acid–acrylonitrile Diels–Alder adduct: Synthesis and characterization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 43: 6308–6322. doi: 10.1002/pola.21070
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!