Injectable thermoreversible hydrogels based on amphiphilic poly(amino acid)s
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 671–675, 1 January 2006
How to Cite
Takeuchi, Y., Uyama, H., Tomoshige, N., Watanabe, E., Tachibana, Y. and Kobayashi, S. (2006), Injectable thermoreversible hydrogels based on amphiphilic poly(amino acid)s. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 44: 671–675. doi: 10.1002/pola.21189
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!