Atom transfer radical polymerization directly from poly(vinylidene fluoride): Surface and antifouling properties
Article first published online: 6 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 44, Issue 11, pages 3434–3443, 1 June 2006
How to Cite
Chen, Y., Liu, D., Deng, Q., He, X. and Wang, X. (2006), Atom transfer radical polymerization directly from poly(vinylidene fluoride): Surface and antifouling properties. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 44: 3434–3443. doi: 10.1002/pola.21456
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50403016
- Scientific Research Foundation for Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
- State Education Ministry
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangxi Province. Grant Number: 520044
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!