Heteroarm H-shaped terpolymers through the combination of the Diels–Alder reaction and controlled/living radical polymerization techniques
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 44, Issue 13, pages 3947–3957, 1 July 2006
How to Cite
Durmaz, H., Karatas, F., Tunca, U. and Hizal, G. (2006), Heteroarm H-shaped terpolymers through the combination of the Diels–Alder reaction and controlled/living radical polymerization techniques. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 44: 3947–3957. doi: 10.1002/pola.21499
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2006
- Istanbul Technical University
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!