Kinetics of the batch cationic emulsion polymerization of styrene: A comparative study with the anionic case
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 44, Issue 15, pages 4461–4478, 1 August 2006
How to Cite
Ramos, J., Costoyas, Á. and Forcada, J. (2006), Kinetics of the batch cationic emulsion polymerization of styrene: A comparative study with the anionic case. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 44: 4461–4478. doi: 10.1002/pola.21540
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2006
- Spanish Programa Nacional de Materiales. Grant Number: MAT 2003-08356-CO4-02
- Gobierno Vasco. Grant Number: ETORTEK 2005-2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!