Synthesis of silicon nitride based ceramic nanoparticles by the pyrolysis of silazane block copolymer micelles
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 44, Issue 15, pages 4696–4707, 1 August 2006
How to Cite
Matsumoto, K., Nakashita, J. and Matsuoka, H. (2006), Synthesis of silicon nitride based ceramic nanoparticles by the pyrolysis of silazane block copolymer micelles. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 44: 4696–4707. doi: 10.1002/pola.21567
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2006
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization of Japan
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!