Well-defined polymers with acetal side chains as reactive scaffolds synthesized by atom transfer radical polymerization
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Special Issue: 2005 USA-Japan Forum: “Advances in Polymer Chemistry and Their Impacts upon Society”
Volume 44, Issue 17, pages 5004–5013, 1 September 2006
How to Cite
Li, R. C., Broyer, R. M. and Maynard, H. D. (2006), Well-defined polymers with acetal side chains as reactive scaffolds synthesized by atom transfer radical polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 44: 5004–5013. doi: 10.1002/pola.21609
- Issue online: 21 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2006
- NIH. Grant Number: NINDS 1 R21 NS 051310-01
- ACS PRF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!