Polysulfone ionomers functionalized with benzoyl(difluoromethylenephosphonic acid) side chains for proton-conducting fuel-cell membranes
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 269–283, 15 January 2007
How to Cite
Lafitte, B. and Jannasch, P. (2007), Polysulfone ionomers functionalized with benzoyl(difluoromethylenephosphonic acid) side chains for proton-conducting fuel-cell membranes. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 45: 269–283. doi: 10.1002/pola.21755
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2006
- Swedish Foundation of Strategic Environmental Research (MISTRA)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!