Ultrathin gradient films using thiol-ene polymerizations
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 44, Issue 24, pages 7027–7039, 15 December 2006
How to Cite
Khire, V. S., Benoit, D. S. W., Anseth, K. S. and Bowman, C. N. (2006), Ultrathin gradient films using thiol-ene polymerizations. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 44: 7027–7039. doi: 10.1002/pola.21786
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2006
- NSF MRSEC program. Grant Number: DMR-0213918
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DE016523
- US Department of Education's Graduate Assistantships in Areas of National Need program
- American Association of University Women
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!