Potassium enolates of N,N-dialkylamides as initiators of anionic polymerization
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1260–1271, 1 April 2007
How to Cite
Ishizone, T., Yashiki, D., Kobayashi, M., Suzuki, T., Ito, M. and Nakahama, S. (2007), Potassium enolates of N,N-dialkylamides as initiators of anionic polymerization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 45: 1260–1271. doi: 10.1002/pola.21896
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2006
- Scientific Research on Priority Areas, “New Polymers and Their Nano-Organized Systems”. Grant Number: 08246102
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports, and Culture of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!