Synthesis, characterization and photoinduction of optical anisotropy in liquid crystalline diblock azo-copolymers
Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1899–1910, 15 May 2007
How to Cite
Forcén, P., Oriol, L., Sánchez, C., Alcalá, R., Hvilsted, S., Jankova, K. and Loos, J. (2007), Synthesis, characterization and photoinduction of optical anisotropy in liquid crystalline diblock azo-copolymers. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 45: 1899–1910. doi: 10.1002/pola.21954
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2006
- MEC-FEDER Spanish project. Grant Number: MAT-2005-06373-C02)
- Soft Matter Cryo-TEM Research Unit, Department of Chemical Engineering and Chemistry, Eindhoven University of Technology
- The Electron Microscope Service of the University of Zaragoza
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!