Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry investigations of polystyrene and poly(methyl methacrylate) produced by monoacylphosphine oxide photoinitiation
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 11, pages 2161–2171, 1 June 2007
How to Cite
Wyzgoski, F. J., Polce, M. J., Wesdemiotis, C. and Arnould, M. A. (2007), Matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry investigations of polystyrene and poly(methyl methacrylate) produced by monoacylphosphine oxide photoinitiation. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 45: 2161–2171. doi: 10.1002/pola.21982
- Issue online: 13 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2006
- Ohio Board of Regents
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0517909
- University of Akron
- Ohio State University at Mansfield
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!