Linear polyurethanes derived from alditols and diisocyanates
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 17, pages 4109–4117, 1 September 2007
How to Cite
Paz, M. V. d., Marín, R., Zamora, F., Hakkou, K., Alla, A., Galbis, J. A. and Muñoz-Guerra, S. (2007), Linear polyurethanes derived from alditols and diisocyanates. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 45: 4109–4117. doi: 10.1002/pola.22127
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2007
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología, with project. Grant Numbers: MAT2003-06, 955-CO2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!