Well-controlled polymerization of 2-azidoethyl methacrylate at near room temperature and click functionalization
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 18, pages 4300–4308, 15 September 2007
How to Cite
Li, Y., Yang, J. and Benicewicz, B. C. (2007), Well-controlled polymerization of 2-azidoethyl methacrylate at near room temperature and click functionalization. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 45: 4300–4308. doi: 10.1002/pola.22172
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF Award Number DMR-0117792
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!