Surface interaction of well-defined, concentrated poly(2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate) brushes with proteins
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 21, pages 4795–4803, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Yoshikawa, C., Goto, A., Tsujii, Y., Ishizuka, N., Nakanishi, K. and Fukuda, T. (2007), Surface interaction of well-defined, concentrated poly(2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate) brushes with proteins. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 45: 4795–4803. doi: 10.1002/pola.22224
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2007
- Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 17205022, 17002007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!