Surface interaction of well-defined, concentrated poly(2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate) brushes with proteins
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 45, Issue 21, pages 4795–4803, 1 November 2007
How to Cite
Yoshikawa, C., Goto, A., Tsujii, Y., Ishizuka, N., Nakanishi, K. and Fukuda, T. (2007), Surface interaction of well-defined, concentrated poly(2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate) brushes with proteins. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 45: 4795–4803. doi: 10.1002/pola.22224
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2007
- Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 17205022, 17002007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!