Fluorescent polymer particles incorporating pyrene derivatives
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 1470–1475, 15 February 2008
How to Cite
Tamai, T., Watanabe, M., Maeda, H. and Mizuno, K. (2008), Fluorescent polymer particles incorporating pyrene derivatives. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 46: 1470–1475. doi: 10.1002/pola.22487
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2007
- Scientific Research. Grant Number: (B)(18360154)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 17034056
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!