Combining “click” chemistry and step-growth polymerization for the generation of highly functionalized polyesters
Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 46, Issue 19, pages 6552–6564, 1 October 2008
How to Cite
Billiet, L., Fournier, D. and Du Prez, F. (2008), Combining “click” chemistry and step-growth polymerization for the generation of highly functionalized polyesters. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 46: 6552–6564. doi: 10.1002/pola.22966
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2008
- The Belgian Program on Interuniversity Attraction Poles initiated by the Belgian State, Prime Minister's office. Grant Number: Program P6/27
- STIPOMAT ESF-program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!