Novel organosoluble aromatic polyimides bearing pendant methoxy-substituted triphenylamine moieties: Synthesis, electrochromic, and gas separation properties
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 46, Issue 24, pages 7937–7949, 15 December 2008
How to Cite
Chang, C.-W., Yen, H.-J., Huang, K.-Y., Yeh, J.-M. and Liou, G.-S. (2008), Novel organosoluble aromatic polyimides bearing pendant methoxy-substituted triphenylamine moieties: Synthesis, electrochromic, and gas separation properties. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 46: 7937–7949. doi: 10.1002/pola.23082
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2008
- National Science Council of the Republic of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!