Influence of number of functional groups of hyperbranched polyol on cure kinetics and physical properties of polyurethanes
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 731–745, 1 February 2009
How to Cite
Maji, P. K. and Bhowmick, A. K. (2009), Influence of number of functional groups of hyperbranched polyol on cure kinetics and physical properties of polyurethanes. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 47: 731–745. doi: 10.1002/pola.23185
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2008
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!