Polybenzimidazoles tethered with N-phenyl 1,2,4-triazole units as polymer electrolytes for fuel cells
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 2289–2303, 1 May 2009
How to Cite
Potrekar, R. A., Kulkarni, M. P., Kulkarni, R. A. and Vernekar, S. P. (2009), Polybenzimidazoles tethered with N-phenyl 1,2,4-triazole units as polymer electrolytes for fuel cells. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 47: 2289–2303. doi: 10.1002/pola.23310
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2008
- Emeritus Scientist, (CSIR scheme: 21(0585)/03/EMR II)
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR-India) New Delhi
- National Chemical Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!