Synthesis of amphiphilic biodegradable glycocopolymers based on poly(ε-caprolactone) by ring-opening polymerization and click chemistry
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 47, Issue 14, pages 3583–3594, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Xu, N., Wang, R., Du, F.-S. and Li, Z.-C. (2009), Synthesis of amphiphilic biodegradable glycocopolymers based on poly(ε-caprolactone) by ring-opening polymerization and click chemistry. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 47: 3583–3594. doi: 10.1002/pola.23443
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!