Synthesis, photopolymerization, and adhesive properties of new bisphosphonic acid monomers for dental application
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 5258–5271, 15 October 2009
How to Cite
Catel, Y., Degrange, M., Pluart, L. L., Madec, P.-J., Pham, T.-N., Chen, F. and Cook, W. D. (2009), Synthesis, photopolymerization, and adhesive properties of new bisphosphonic acid monomers for dental application. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 47: 5258–5271. doi: 10.1002/pola.23575
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2009
- Department of Education Science and Training (DEST)
- French/Australian Science and Technology (FAST). Grant Number: FR080034
- EGIDE, Partenariat Hubert Curien (PHC). Grant Number: FAST2008 no. 18603VH
- Ministère de la Recherche et des Nouvelles Technologies
- CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique)
- Région Basse-Normandie
- European Union (FEDER funding)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!