Synthesis of high-molecular-weight aliphatic–aromatic copolyesters from poly(ethylene-co-1,6-hexene terephthalate) and poly(L-lactic acid) by chain extension
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 47, Issue 21, pages 5898–5907, 1 November 2009
How to Cite
Li, W.-D., Zeng, J.-B., Li, Y.-D., Wang, X.-L. and Wang, Y.-Z. (2009), Synthesis of high-molecular-weight aliphatic–aromatic copolyesters from poly(ethylene-co-1,6-hexene terephthalate) and poly(L-lactic acid) by chain extension. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 47: 5898–5907. doi: 10.1002/pola.23635
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2009
- National Science Found for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 50525309
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2007BAE28B06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!