Investigation of nitrogen-rich energetic polymers based on alkylbridged bis-(1-methyl-tetrazolylhydrazines)
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 122–127, 1 January 2010
How to Cite
Klapötke, T. M. and Sproll, S. M. (2010), Investigation of nitrogen-rich energetic polymers based on alkylbridged bis-(1-methyl-tetrazolylhydrazines). J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 122–127. doi: 10.1002/pola.23767
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2009
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich (LMU)
- European Research Office (ERO) of the U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL)
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC)
- Strategic Environmental Research And Development Program (SERDP). Grant Numbers: W911NF-09-2-0018 (ARL), W911NF-09-1-0120 (ARDEC), W011NF-09-1-0056 (ARDEC), 10 WPSEED01-002/WP-1765 (SERDP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!