Phosphorus-containing renewable polyester-polyols via ADMET polymerization: Synthesis, functionalization, and radical crosslinking
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1649–1660, 1 April 2010
How to Cite
de Espinosa, L. M., Meier, M. A. R., Ronda, J. C., Galià, M. and Cádiz, V. (2010), Phosphorus-containing renewable polyester-polyols via ADMET polymerization: Synthesis, functionalization, and radical crosslinking. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 1649–1660. doi: 10.1002/pola.23887
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2009
- MICINN Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: MAT2008-01,412
- Fachagentur Nachwachsende Rohstoffe. Grant Number: FKZ 22026905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!