Synthesis and characterization of cyclopentadithiophene-based low bandgap copolymers containing electron-deficient benzoselenadiazole derivatives for photovoltaic devices
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 6, pages 1423–1432, 15 March 2010
How to Cite
Jung, I. H., Kim, H., Park, M.-J., Kim, B., Park, J.-H., Jeong, E., Woo, H. Y., Yoo, S. and Shim, H.-K. (2010), Synthesis and characterization of cyclopentadithiophene-based low bandgap copolymers containing electron-deficient benzoselenadiazole derivatives for photovoltaic devices. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 1423–1432. doi: 10.1002/pola.23910
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
- National Research Foundation (NRF) grant funded by the Korea government (MEST) through the Active Polymer Center for Pattern Integration. Grant Number: R11-2007-050-00000-0
- EEWS program of KAIST
- Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials funded by the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE), Republic of Korea. Grant Number: M2009010025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!