Synthesis, characterization, and field-effect transistor performance of poly[2,6-bis(3-tridecanoxythiophen-2-yl)benzo[1,2-b;4,5-b′]dithiophene]
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Polymer Science Part A: Polymer Chemistry
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1973–1978, 1 May 2010
How to Cite
Leenen, M. A. M., Meyer, T., Cucinotta, F., Thiem, H., Anselmann, R. and De Cola, L. (2010), Synthesis, characterization, and field-effect transistor performance of poly[2,6-bis(3-tridecanoxythiophen-2-yl)benzo[1,2-b;4,5-b′]dithiophene]. J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem., 48: 1973–1978. doi: 10.1002/pola.23964
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2009
- European Commission
- Human Potential Programme (Marie-Curie RTN NANOMATCH. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-035884)
- MaDriX project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!